Tuesday, August 4, 2009

There will be NO MORE FREEZIE POPS…

Seriously. They are nothing but trouble. I really should have known that before I purchased the super economy pack at Sam’s Club (Syd is still lamenting the fact that I would not purchase the Orange, Root Beer, Seven-Up flavored freezie pops - but they were half the quantity at twice the price – I may be frivolous but I am NOT stupid). But, not knowing any better, I bought the freezie pops. It has become a huge regret.

My kids cannot open those darn freezie pop plastic tubes so I am continually opening them and spilling freezie pop juice all over my shirts (like this surprises you). Every child within a mile radius of our home knows about the abundance of freezie pops in our freezer. Last night the child visitors of our neighbors’ were ringing the doorbell asking for freezie pops (really). There are freezie pop wrappers everywhere. They can find the freezie pops but they can’t find the garbage can??? AND my kids continually forget to close the deep freeze door after the frenzy of foraging for freezie pops. So after finding the freezer door standing open ONCE AGAIN I have decreed there will be NO MORE FREEZIE POPS (well for at least the rest of today – have I mentioned our air conditioning is broken???)

TTFN… and if you are looking for freezie pops do not ring my doorbell, I stopped answering about 24 hours ago...

2 comments:

Shirley said...

LOL! Are they the same thing as Otter Pops? Long plastic sleeve of colored, sweetened water? We buy them by the cases here although Costco is more expensive than Wal-Mart. Yup, I've got the discarded wrappers in empty flower pots on my front step. Why they can't throw them away in the plastic bag that I put in the garage for that very purpose is beyond me.

Amy said...

oh yeah...those evil things are banned from my freezer. And we don't even have close neighbors! That's what Grandma's house is for. :-)