Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Party's over...

in more ways than one.

Did I mention I was going on vacation with my entire family (yes, that's my parents and siblings and my family and their families) we were a party of 15.

These family vacations always sound like a great idea in theory - and it was a pretty fun time but you know sooner or later someone was going to get crabby. Yesterday was my day. I got some news Tuesday which could drastically change life as I know it, all in the context of one email. I can't say much more right now as I don't have the full details but I'll give you this hint - right now you can color me BLUE.

And speaking of blue - swimming pictures - there is a lot of blue. Hey I know it's a stretch but I had to find some segway to moving on...








SOOOO - all in all it was fun. There was sun. There were water sports and sandy beaches and cool breezes off the lake. There was shopping. There was nothing that resembled camping. The vacation was good - most of the time - except for those crabby moments - but really other than that - it was good - seriously.

I had intended to write more but I'm still in a fuzzy vacation brain state of mind. Tomorrow there is laundry and getting back to the real world. The party's over - SERIOUSLY :-)

4 comments:

Amy said...

No pictures of the Scrambler???
Welcome home. You were missed.

Shirley said...

jealous!

Ann said...

Glad you had a nice vacation Angie.

Wendy said...

I'm glad you are colored blue Angie. I was concerned you might not be colored at all. You still matter...