Sunday, May 10, 2009

They could have danced all night...

Well the 2008-2009 dance season is drawing to a close. The dance recital was Saturday. AND a bonus this year - there were no trips to the emergency room - although they did change the venue - it did make me go hmmmmmmm :-)

The girls were in two dances this year. Ballet and Tap. I don't know if they will do tap again next year. It sounds good in concept but... Did I mention the coordination issues that seem to run in some members of this family??? We'll see. And really, right now all they care about is starting gymnastics (which is our summer activity) and Lauren thinks she may be interested in Soccer (she's my athletic girl).

Anyway, I need to get myself to bed so without further ado here are the pictures. Enjoy.










4 comments:

Shirley said...

so totally cute!

Ann said...

so pretty! I bet Mama was proud! :)

Amy said...

Those girls are busy! Thanks for sharing those pictures. Loved the first picture and their outfits.

deb said...

Aww.. they are just beautiful.