Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm not ready for this...

FALL.  It's on the way.  The temps don't reflect the change of season yet but I know it is coming and we all know that does NOT make me happy.  Give me summer.  I want summer.  I need summer.  Please don't leave me summer. 

Fine, it's going to happen, fall is going to make an appearance but I DO NOT HAVE TO LIKE IT.

A sure sign the season is almost upon us is the start of school on Monday.  The girls headed to the classroom and were a little more reluctant and a little less excited than that first day of school in Kindergarten.  Where did the last five years go?  I don't know about you but I am not five years older (and winter is not coming ---- it's all about denial :-)) 

Here are the pictures. 




Lauren 1st day of Kindergarten





Sydney first day of Kindergarten




Lauren & Syd - first day of 4th Grade.
 

Alex doesn't start his fall schedule until Tuesday but soon everyone will be back to the schedule.

No comments: