Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's been a bad day...

first let me say I know exactly how self-indulgent writing a blog can be. It's my blog I can say what I want to. I can talk about whatever I want to. I don't have to wonder if you want to hear what I have to say or even care but I can talk anyway because like I said - it's my blog. Yep, blog writing is very self-indulgent. I wonder if they did a socialogical study of bloggers what prominant personality traits would surface. Egotistical, insecure, fame seekers. It's an interesting concept - I'm not sure I want to know which category I would fall into.

So in my self-indulgent vein I guess I'll talk about me - again. WOW surprised aren't you :-) Anyway, It has been a bad day. One of those days where I have been near tears all day long. Maybe it is the upcoming changes in my career life. Maybe it is the weather. Maybe it is the dream that I had last night that seemed so real I felt the loss when I woke up in the morning. Maybe it is thinking about what the future holds for my kids. But probably it is a combination of all the above. UGH.

I just deleted two paragraphs of blah blah blah. Even though I thought I wanted to talk I guess I really don't want to after all...

Sorry, let's try to get together again tomorrow. It will be a better day.

TTFN...

4 comments:

Shirley said...

HUGS!

Amy said...

Thinking of you. Hope today is a better day!

Ann said...

think its the time of year...{hugs}

RuthG said...

What HAS come of your career, Angie? Haven't seen anything here on your blog? Can you share??
PS I have days like this from time to time too!