Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So this is reality...

sometimes I tend to live a bit in denial, hoping and praying things will turn out okay without having to go to too much pain and effort. You know, like thinking there really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. If only...

So as I briefly eluded to on this blog at an earlier date my job is not in a stable place right now. As a matter of fact my job will cease to exist as of January 31, 2011. I have known this for over a year. I have not done much of anything to secure another job. The fact is I just keep thinking things are going to turn out fine. My instinct keeps telling me not to panic. Last night I had a dream I actually looked for a job. This morning I woke up - my mind ignoring my instinct - PANIC!!!

I don't have to get a job immediately and maybe I can come up with some super creative idea to make my little Glitter Me! business more profitable and my friend Amy and I have a few ideas swirling around but the fact of the matter is - January 31 - it is almost here. What the heck am I going to do? Where is that darn pot of gold????? Where are my rose colored glasses - because really - seriously - Reality Bites!!!

TTFN - oh panic is a great motivator so if you have any job leads please do not hesitate to let me know.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I buy lottery tickets. LOL!