Thursday, June 5, 2008

Guess what...


Does the picture give you any clues. Yes, yes, it's raining again. Remember that song by Supertramp (and don't tell me I'm giving away my age because really you know I love music and I COULD have heard the song in my cradle). Just in case you need a reminder of that fabulousness known as 80's Pop here it is It's Raining Again. Listen, really.

I wasn't going to talk about the weather anymore but I couldn't help myself - it is supposed to rain for the NEXT TEN DAYS. Come on. I'm not happy.

Alex on the other hand is happy today as it is the last day of school for the year. My baby is moving on to bigger and better things every day. Now if the weather would just cooperate.

That's it - a couple of random rambles for the day. Oh and that umbrella - it belongs to Lauren. She doesn't know I borrowed it and when she finds out she will be unhappy but I couldn't find my own dang cheap Walmart umbrella so I had to resort to the little girl's umbrella complete with pink and purple flowers and the curved umbrella handle. I look kind of foolish but at least it saved my hair and really it's all about the hair!

TTFN...

5 comments:

Shirley said...

are you sure that you don't live near me?!?!? we had rain for the past 10 days and will again for the next 10. not to mention cool/cold temps. what's up with that??? it's JUNE!!!!

Shirley said...

this should make you happy (LOL): http://tvwatch.people.com/2008/06/05/mario-lopez-and-karina-smirnoff-split-2/

pam said...

Thanks for your comment on drive by. We need a little rain here, we are so dry, we did get some a couple days which was nice. Love the b-day cakes and I think your son looks wonderful, you must be a special mom, keep up the good work.

Amy said...

I suppose you could just stop by Walmart and pick yourself up a spare cheap umbrella. :-) Just look for a parking spot by an empty cart corral and you should be fine.

Maija said...

Come to me my friend! On the rare occasions that it rains in Phoenix, we LOVE it!