Thursday, December 20, 2007

And then there was Mario...

in handcuffs. WOW. I watched the, what I am sure is to become a holiday classis, "Christmas in Handcuffs" last night while wrapping gifts until 1:00 a.m. (I'm still not done - those darn curling ribbon bows). Let me just say that My Marvelous Mario has redeemed himself after that whole beauty pagent circuit fiasco. He was cute, he was charming, he was entertaining, he was in a blindfold and handcuffs! Is there anymore to discuss? It's the Christmas present that just keeps on giving :-) So as skeptical as I was about the entire affair I was pleasantly surprised about what a cute little movie it was. Well except the main chicks extremely bad hair at the beginning - very disturbing :-)

I am ready to start celebrating. Presents are wrapped (well almost), cookies are baked, cards are sent, shopping is done. Now all that is left is the good spirits and good cheer!

Here is wishing you and yours the very merriest of Christmas's and great kindness and blessings in the new year!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

forget blindfold and handcuffs! give me the towel scene. LOL!