Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why I should never sleep and other things to ponder..

Why is it that I wake up in the middle of the night and start thinking of something to write and then I can’t get back to sleep because I am so busy formulating my thoughts and then I finally do fall asleep but when I wake up I can’t think of a darn thing. Huh – why does that happen? And don’t even suggest taking a notebook to bed with me because I’m not doing it. I KNOW but I’m just stubborn that way.

So about the Dancing with the Stars elimination... I don’t know about you but I was not at all surprised that Billy Boy and his girl Katrina (is that her name – you know the chick I mean – the one that used to be with My Mario – the one that was just a poor substitute for me. I mean really if Mario had been my partner we would have won the sparkly ball - Mama Mario wouldn’t have had to worry :-) Okay fine but that is how it works in my head anyway). So they were in the bottom two with Joey In Sync and I Dream of Jeannie Kim (doesn’t she remind you of the I Dream of Jeannie chick?). I don’t think it was even a contest. Poor Billy Ray. Maybe he will quit whining now – it isn’t like he only had one leg to dance on!

Sorry I couldn’t remember the Pulitzer winning entry that I thought up last night I can’t tell you how good it was – really I can’t…

TTFN.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

no idea - LOL! Happy Mother's Day!