Thursday, May 3, 2012

Who knows what could happen while I've been away...

I came back to post a blog tonight and blogger has totally changed.  Holy Bananas, I didn't know I'd have a learning curve to deal with although I think I'll take my usual approach and jump right in and see what works.  Here's to nothing, you'll see this post or you won't :-)

I'm going to try to blog more often again. 

Tonight Syd told me she wanted to learn to do the laundry so into the laundry room we went.  Doing wash with Syd is very entertaining as there was much commentary not the least of which was learning what each stain on her shirt was while doing the pre-treating.  What can I say she has a memory like her mom.

That's it for tonight.  I said I was going to blog more often I did not say how long it would be nor the interest level but anything is a start.

TTFN... 

No comments: