Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So let's discuss...

Who is watching The Bachelor?  Who thinks it is the most pathetic, psychotic Bachelor yet?  I mean skiing the streets of San Francisco - really?  For those of you who may not have witnessed this train wreck Benny Boy took all his little bachelor bunnies loaded down with ski equipment up a hill in San Francisco.  Once at the top of the hill the found an artificial snow filled ski run.  Really?  Yes really, but that is not the best (worst) part - soon Ben's Bunnies were stripping down to their bikinis and leg warmers.  REALLY?  YES REALLY!   I was embarrassed for them just watching.  Seriously, it was so sad and pathetic I'm tempted to stop watching.  And I'm not a big Ben fan either so I have no idea why I am watching.  I guess I just don't want to take a chance I might miss something like downhill skiing in the streets of San Francisco.  Oh Lord...

TTFN.

No comments: